Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Hi Ya

well as roddy has pointed out i judt told you about myself in my last blog - so now im going to give you some details on some sport creap that i know - ROD! lol - i was a gymnast for 10 years a coach for 4 and a judge for 3 - you can loose up to .5 for bent knees on any apparatus - you loose point 8 on any apparatus after level 5 unless you have bonus skills to boost your marks up to a starting mark of 10 then you can get deductions off that! it hurts alot when u smash your head on the beam doing backflip and you can loose up to an entire point for leaving out a required skill but only loose uo to point 9 if you get a coach to help you - a fall is point 5 on any aparatus - there see roddy - i can talk about sport crap if i want but no1 really wants to read stuff like that lol - sorry guys n gals so here is some more uninteresting crap about myself - currently my ankle is hurting - i fractured it when i was about 12 but never got it set so now it goes spaz on me occasionally coz it healed wrong and it did so today on my way over the hill! i almost took my friend out with my fall hahaha! - i still have proddie pride engraved on my stomach in big blug texta from graffiti night! and im currently thirsty - exciting stuff - hope to see you guys round - clo xxx check out the gymnstics nsw site

No comments: