Wednesday, March 14, 2007

About Me!

HI - Well this is my first blog what to say what to say what to say... well... hmmm... o! wait wiat no....wait..no wait yes yes no.... lol yes ok iv got it! lol sorry to much suger! my names chloe willems im a TV Proddie im minoring in animation. I live on campus in doman YAY DOMAN! i live on the mid north coast - like 14 hrs away - noooooo long treck! i luv living at uni although i miss the beach and the mountains - im finding the dirt and the landscape in wagga to be quite depressing i LUV hugs! im the oldest with 2 little sisters and im the first one in my family to come yo university - feel the preassure! lol! anyway thats about it - hope you enjoyed it - clo x

5 comments:

Unknown said...

IO am very disappointed in you. People watch football, and I tolerate it, and others watch tennis and I tolerate that. SO TOLERATE MY INTERESTS.

At least I made mine interesting, yours is a typical crappy response to no real life as you can only think about "about me".
Out.

Siren said...

Hello Chloe!!! even though your sitting right next to me :) Smile.

Tia

Siren said...

Hello Chloe!!! even though your sitting right next to me :) Smile.

Tia

Clo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Peter G said...

i think you need to be more tolerative of other peoples interests
i mean its not rod's fult that his life is so boring that he has to watch cars go round and round in a circle for hours
leave him alone